Friday, September 10, 2010

Veggie Soup



Weight Watchers garden vegetable soup


2/3 c. sliced carrots
1/2 c. diced onion
saute carrots and onion in pam spray till softened
add 3 c. fat free chicken or veggie broth ( I usually add the rest of the can left over)
1 c. chopped green cabbage
1 clove garlic
1 c. chopped celery
1/2 c. frozen green beans
1/4 tsp. salt
italian seasoning to taste

opt: asparagus, red, green or yellow peppers
1/2 c. zuchinni
bring to boil, cover simmer 15 mi.

I have made this soup adding pieces of chicken, adding v-8 juice.
Yesterday I made it with 1/2 lb. ground beef and 1 can black beans.

Seriously no matter what I do I love it

The original recipe is o pts.


♥♥♥♥

I LOVE THIS RECIPE...


It's easy, delicious and healthy and whether I'm dieting or not I love it.
From Sue's Kitchen

No comments: