Saturday, May 18, 2013

No-Bake Cheesecake (w/ or w/out sugar)

I was trying to find an old low-sugar cheesecake recipe
I used to use, and I couldn't find it anywhere!!
I was forced to take a couple internet recipes and
fuse them together and play a little and-
I got it right!  A yummy, no-bake cheesecake
you can make with sugar or with Splenda.
-
*This makes a large, 10-inch pie.  To make a smaller
8-inch pie, you may want to cut the ingredients some-
-
INGREDIENTS:
-Two 8-oz. packages cream cheese
-About 2 1/2 c. Cool Whip (or Reddi Whip, which I had
to use in a pinch and it worked just fine!)
-1/4-1/2 t. vanilla
-2 T. sour cream
-8 T. splenda OR sugar
-1/4 t. lemon juice (*optional, wasn't in the original recipe but I like it)
-
DIRECTIONS:
1. Beat the cream cheese til slightly fluffy
-
2. Mix in/beat in the cool whip
-
3. Add the vanilla and sour cream, mix
-
4. Add in the splenda.
(Once all mixed, taste it to see if you want to add more
sweetener or sour cream)
-

No comments: