Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Gluten free- orange- I'm not kidding, best cookies ever!


Call me friggin Betty Crockers sister!!
I loved these cookies, and I made them by chance.
I was making the chocolate cookies below.
 I had a gluten free yellow
cake mix and decided to adapt the recipe
 from below to here. Are you with me?
I haven't got time if you aren't!!

Mix the cake mix, 1/2 c. oil, 2 eggs, a little tiny bit of
fresh squeezed orange juice and a little orange peel.
bake at 350 degrees 6-9 min. Do not over bake.
Make a little frosting with powdered sugar,
butter and orange juice with a little orange rind.
That's it..
(I have an orange cookie recipe that my family loves. This is better)
You are so welcome my lovelies♥
btw Joe ate 4 in one sitting.
Just saying!

1 comment:

Joe and Marci said...

Thanks for posting this, I was going to call you for the recipe!